Thursday, September 21, 2006

Blogging Off A Picutre

Normally I take a picture of myself when I am blogging, but today I took a picture of myself, and from that decided I had to blog. Even though I had already blogged today, I like this picture... so here comes a pointless blog.
Maggie called me after dinner and we went to the mall to get some posters. Now I have an extra poster in my room. It's a Stewie one from Family Guy. Tomorrow is my busy day, I have too many classes! At the end of the day some people might meet up at my house so we can all go to Heather's party together. I say it's Heather's because it's at her house, but really it's a party for me, maggie, and steph b/c our bday are pretty close together. Once 2mora is over with my bday will finally be officially over and done with. I started receiving gifts at the end of august and my final ones shall be at the end of september... meh - I don't mind. Goodnight.

No comments: