Friday, September 08, 2006

Post-Bday Post

Last night was very awesome. I finally got my bed... and it looks perfect. Lots more storage now... not like I really need it... but I'm sure I'll find a use for it. Maggie and I thought one of the movers was quite adorable... but probably too young for either of us. It's so sad how much older one day makes you feel. Anyways, after the bed movers left, Maggie, Craig and I went out to the expensive cake store... and bought some cake. Afterwards we had heard of a festival going on at parliament, so we went down to the hill to check it out. Got a space on the bleachers and watched a 30 minute light show where they displayed pictures and clips on the actual building - without a screen! It was really insane. I've never seen the building in a rainbow of colors... it looked sweet! Meh... then Craig and I went home and I got a call from Tacky just after 10. We talked for so long we used up all her long distance minutes and got cut off in the end. lol.... sadly we wouldn't be able to do that again for a while.

Today's classes were insane... and I definitely don't want to talk about them... that only relives how painful they were. ack! But in my last class today I met up with this women, who last school year seemed to have the perfect life.... she was a newly wed, with a new baby and a promissing life ahead of her... plus she is really pretty. Yet today it turns out she had a summer of hell. Which includes a crazy messed up divorce and so many other problems..... it's so sad.... abusive lying husband... I just felt so bad for her... she doesn't even have a phone or internet. I must say, I was shocked... I couldn't believe what was happening to her. It's weird how things can change so fast.... and how young I still really am.

No comments: