Wednesday, September 06, 2006

I cannot believe it's only a day away!

Went to the museum of civilation yesterday with Craig. We were sad that neither of us had a camera... but I took a few pictures with my cell. Some exibits hadn't changed since the last time I was there (back in grade seven!) That's kind of pathetic.... but whatever. I had to admit that most fun parts were the postal services exibit (had mail boxes on display! lol.), and the children's passport to adventure exibit. In the postal one we had to do find some answers and fill in a word problem.... (the mystery word is stamp!)... and for that we each won a stamp! WOW! And in the children's section we had a passport and had to find a bunch of destinations... the special exibit was bernstein bears! That was by far the coolest room! We also went to the art studio and made clay sculptures. Craig made a cow (who's head later fell off! Haha!), and a smily face. I made an elephant but one of it's ears fell off and dried already, so I need to glue it back on later.
On another topic, I recently found found out that while school officially starts on my birthday (2mora), some classes start early. Thus... I actually have class in a couple of hours.... EW! Oh well... this one is in english, so I think i'll live... thursday and friday however are going to be a problem!
It's only a daaaaaaaaaaaay aaaaaaaaaa waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!