Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Deux Jours! Dos Dias!

Yesterday was great! Started off by having breakfast with Craig... then going shopping for books (we both spent enough money on that!) We also went to the mall to visit Maggie.... and did some more shopping around town. I found out where my first class is tomorrow... and then we had kraft dinner together - the extra creamy kind! oh my! lol. Then I got the most surprising call ever! Tacky called me long distance! AWWWWW!!! There goes half an hour Tacky! I bet we could have used up all your long distance minutes with just one phone call! Anyways, I had to go because Maggie came over with a beautiful blanket for my room as a bday gift as well as a pair of cute pink earrings! All I have to say is that I'm a pretty easy person to shop for!! By then it was dinner time we (Craig and I) followed Maggie back to her new apartment. She made us hamburgers and we got to meet her sister... who appart from hating pink, reminds me of me. lol. Grape juice RULES! Then Craig and I missed our bus going home and instead of waiting the like 10 mins for the next one, we decided to walk back to campus. Which is only a 35ish minute walk at a brisk pace... Anyways, we made it back... without having to use the kettle as a weapon! Randomness.... school 2mora.... then birthday on thursday~

No comments: