Thursday, September 07, 2006

Happy Birthday to ME!

Okay, that's not a very original title, but I am just in too much of a good mood to think. This day just keeps getting better and better. :) I awoke this morning to a text message from Maggie, (gee, i wonder what it said... lol.), then I went on the computer and got a birthday card from Sharon, and a poem from Robin (it was sooooooo good!! Thanx SOOOOO MUCH ROBIN! YOU ROCK!). Then I went to class and used the fact that it is my birthday to make a couple new friends. Except most of the class was spent writing some stupid test to see if we are good enough to be in that class. Anyways, I just came back to class to see two birthday wishes on Facebook (thanks Carolyn and Sammy [BTW- nothing in the mail yet... but i'll keep checking!])... and an e-card from Tacky! (But for some reason I can't access my voicemail right now... so I'll have to listen to your message later). I also got a personal email from Heather S. (thanks! ... and you so know I would never do anything you wouldn't do!). Plus I was just wished a happy birthday from my housemate. Woot! I love this day! There is nothing I love more than being wished a happy birthday! I've only been awake a few hours and yet I'm as happy as can be!

2 comments:

J.B. said...

HAPPY B-DAY!!!!!!

Souki said...

Hi Shannon. I'm really thrilled that you liked what I wrote you =)