Wednesday, August 23, 2006

What Happened to Summer? (scary pic!)

K, I come back from my weekend and I'm shocked about how little of a summer I have left. Fifteen days until the first day of school... and same until my birthday. Only six more shifts at work...

Today: Organize stuff... clean.... relax.... do nothing!
Thursday: Work
Friday: go out?
Saturday: go out?
Sunday - Thursday: Work
Friday: Pack
Saturday: Ottawa
Sunday: Ottawa

I'm happy my tattoo is still looking perfect.
P.S. Alice... I realized yesterday that my butt hurts from that canoe too...

4 comments:

bio-hazerd said...

you have a tattoo???

Anonymous said...

LOL haha my butt doesn't hurt anymore!! *points and laughs* hehe

J.B. said...

I bet thats the look that will be on your face when bagpipes go off at three oclock in the morn next to your apratment....hehe!

Souki said...

hahaha alice's butt hurt. aww and shannon's. That is one freaky pic =p but i like how you try to put a pic of yourself each time lol. kinda funny. I once watched this video where this lady took pics of her for 3 years in generally the same pose. then they put it in a video and you watch as the years pass by and her diff. styles of hair and all that!!!