Monday, August 28, 2006

Awesome Way To End It!

Friday: Woke up early, drove to Tacky's house where I was surprised with an awesome birthday present for my room (Thanks again!). Then took her sibs out for Bowling. Micheal is just too good for us girls. Dropped them off, then Tacky and I went to my mall heaven of Vaughn Mills. (It's just so perfect there). We found a few good sales and bought a new outfit each. We spent quite a bit each actually. Then we went to the close mall and hung out until she had to go to work.

Saturday: Planned on going to see movie with some friends and then go for dinner... but then I started talking to Sharon and we decided to do some shopping first. We went to STC... but got bored quickly... so we went to IKEA to look around and have a cheap lunch (Thanks for paying!)... Then we went to a box-mall outlet center... got tons of good deals everywhere! (lots more cheap earings!) I'm so glad I went there before I go back to school. Then we went to FMP for some more shopping (cuz we missed the movie which we didn't really want to see anyways)... then met up with 2Celia, 2Jenny and Teri. Then we all went for dinner and met up with Tackie and Soukie at a japanese restaurant. I love those kinds of places... very yummy! Mmmm... bento boxs. After dinner we went to a pool hall I had never heard of, and played an hour of pool. Robin and Sharon were by far the best players. The two jennys and a celia may still be trying to hit a ball... lol. It was such a night to remember...

Sunday: Since my gma was up for the weekend, we went out for dinner (after a day of work) at a very posh restaurant. Tons of money wasted there... I think it's way to expensive... but still very yummy.

Only four more shifts until I done with that it! YAH!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

can't wait till you are back in the city...so soon and it will be exciting

Anonymous said...

SHANNON! me gonna miss you!!!