Monday, August 14, 2006

Missin' Ry...

Yesterday was a bad day, so I don't want to talk about it... not related to what happened, it was also the last day I saw Heather for the summer... and probably for quite some time... possibily almost a year from now i'll see her again. meh... I hope she has a good time at school and doesn't get hurt some more this year! lol.

I'm still thinking and reliving that garden party two days ago. It went better than I could have dreamed of. Trust me... best time with family since I can remember! And I realized it was all cuz Ry wasn't there.

Speaking of Ry, i'm really starting to miss the kid. He better come back safe... with lots of souvenirs pour moi! ha ha! But in fact, I don't like it that he's out of the country travelling all around the globe. First of all, that should be me... I'm the one who was meant to go everywhere. And secondly, that kid had a bad travel record... he gets sick all the time... how is here ever going to survive l'Afrique? He's just a KID!

Back to the garden party... at one point I was chatting with my gma and she was like... "oh... what happened to my drink? I must have left it on that table I was just at... shannon, could you go get it for me?" So I get up, walk across the garden to where she was sitting before and picked up her drink... all of a sudden I realized all eyes were on me... as if they thought it was my drink or something... so i made a point to quickly bring it back to my gma and say loudly "here YOU go!" lol.

1 comment:

bio-hazerd said...

shannon. we should hang out together and do something crazy before you go back to ottawa.