Wednesday, August 09, 2006

My t-shirt reads: Your Favourite Blonde

Lots of people have very rational fears of spiders, snakes, and creepy looking insects, as do I... but there is one fear I have that very few people have. I guess I'll just come out and say it: I'm afraid of the eye doctor! I'm telling you, they are pure evil! It's not that I'm afraid of them testing my eyes, or have a fear of getting glasses (I already have little pinks ones that I never use), for me, the worst part about the eye doctor is the one thing that seems so small and simple. I HATE the little puff of air the blow in your eyes. It scares me! I'm not going to go into detail, but I tend to freak out when I know it's coming. Tissues are needed.

I was suppose to go to the eye doctor today, but it got moved a few days... so we will see then if I am going to be getting new glasses. I don't think I really need them... except for driving at night and seeing the blackboard in class, but I haven't gotten any in at least two years. meh.

Screw you eye doctor!!... why does that blow test have to exist?!?

3 comments:

J.B. said...

you are my favourite blonde, wiat yoru the only blonde I know...oh well u still ROCK!

Shannyn said...

How can i possibily be the only blonde that YOU know? You come from whiter towns then me!

J.B. said...

IN ontario, and most the blones I knew back on the rock, I didn't like!