Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Evil Side of Charity

After my orthodontist appointment today I started baking. I had told this girl last week at work that I would submit some baking for our charity bake sale this week. Honestly, I only said I would because it's my old English teacher (for like four years)'s daughter. Plus, I secretly hope that I will show up with way better baking then she does. That's why I made 92 cookies today. Of course I ate a bunch myself and kept some for my family... so I'm really only bringing 80 cookies... which is still quite a few. So really I turned this charity event into a secret competition.... that sounds exactly like me! lol. The funny part is that I don't even know which charity it is. Some dude or something like that. I frankly don't even care what it's for... you'll probably never see me do any charity/volunteer work unless it's a competition of some sort. Don't know why I need to prove myself all the time... I just know it's always a war with Ry and I.... and he never cares if he wins or not... so that's frustrating. - Counting down the hours til I see him again! ta ta!

No comments: