Friday, August 11, 2006

Eye Devil

Tomorrow's plans: wake up... breakfast... do chores... have shower... do nails, hair, makeup, and coordinate clothes... have lunch... go to Elyse's *je ne blague pas!*... hang out with her and Doran... go to grandmother's garden party (if you call it a bbq, she'll kill you!)... talk to old people and family I don't care about... play with darcie... make up lame excuse to go home... make lunch for work on sunday.... end day.

I went to the eye devil *cough* I mean eye doctor today. Yes... I hated it! (Tacky: je n'ai pas pleuré beaucoup, may il y avait des lames dans mes yeux.... et j'avais l'air d'une personne qui allait pleurer éventuellement. J'avais tellement peur!! - i'm sure that message would be super easy to translate.. but it's just for Tacky!). But my doctor said I don't need new glasses... but the ones I have are like old... so he said I might want to get some anyways. I happen to think the ones I have are good enough... so i'm sticking with my old pink ones for a while longer.

2 comments:

J.B. said...

Well I got new glasses!

Anonymous said...

aww it's ok. je t'aime =) lol