Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Up Coming Plans!

Wednesday (9): not planned yet...
Thursday (10): Work
Friday (11): Baking... and other to be announced activities.
Saturday (12): Garden party and dog siting
Sunday (13): Work
Monday (14): Work
Tuesday (15): Work
Wednesday (16): Dentist appointment
Thursday (17): Work
Friday (18): Get ready for weekend
Saturday (19): Go on camping trip with friends
Sunday (20): relax on the beach? Do camping activities.
Monday (21): Come home from the trip.


This pic is from this morning when I wanted to blog again but it wouldn't load. grrr... oh well, wouldn't want two posts too close together! meh. I was going to make this really cool post about what I was planning to do 2mora, but all plans are up in the air now b/c I had to cancel one thing. grr... it ruined everything! And it was the one thing I didn't want to do! lol. Well, I guess it's okay that it got moved to another day... didn't want to do it, and now i don't have to for at least another week! sweet!

Less then one month of work left! YEA! Excited that school's coming soon! Hoping my bro will come home soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey shannon you forgot to put in call maggie for her 24 bday on the 18th...lol...i'm just joking...wheres your bro? and i missssss you so much but soon we will see eachother again and have a shopping party..