Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Long Day Yesterday!

Yesterday: Woke up at 4:45 am. Got ready for work and made it on time for 6:00am. The man who let me in and I were the only ones in the whole massive store at the time... and he decided to leave me so that he could get a coffee. (Makes me hate coffee even more!) Anyways, so I was all alone for like 30 mins in this huge store (I've never even seen the whole store yet). You can imagine how creeped out I was. Did I mention it's pitch black at 6:00 am? Well it is. I honestly thought someone else was going to pop out of the shadows... I was soooo scared! Meh.. I got the job done anyways and finally other people started arriving. When my shift ended I drove down to the movie theatre where I met up with Sharon... we did some shopping to kill the time... got some awesome deals (scarfs originally 14.99 each... got them for .99 each - I saved $14!! - lol... that's why I got two... but Sharon bought three!). Then we went back to the theatre and saw 'step up'. I don't think it was as good as other people said it was... but I loved the final dance. Then we did some more shopping until Henry (Sharon's bf) came to meet us for dinner. When he got there I drove to pizza hut (classy eh?). Good dinner with them... on Henry! He he! Finally it was getting dark so I wanted to go home and fall asleep... said my final goodbye to Sharon... then drove home. The End.

1 comment:

J.B. said...

Hey "Step up" was a good movie. Well I liked it!