Thursday, August 31, 2006

7 days... spooky!

I feel like I actually want to go back to work tomorrow. I had such a good day today... but it was my last day there... for this summer at least. Everyone was so nice today... so many well wishes for school and life. Not that they are not nice normally, but everyone was really sad to see me leave. Even my supervisor, who seems a little cold most of the time, gave me a big hug and said she hoped I came back next year. Then when she realized I was planning on buying a plant for my rez, she told the cashier to give me double my regular discount! SWEET! It was such a small plant anyways, but I saved a few cents at least. Awwww!

When I came home my neighbour stopped by with a cake she had made specially for me! Not for my birthday or anything... just because she's going to miss me. Awwww! She's like a third grandmother to me or something... some people are just soooo sweet!

Tomorrow I'm going to spend the day packing... need to do a LOT of packing!
7 Days until school/my bday. Seven Days....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

SHANNON!! I LOVE YOU!!