Friday, June 23, 2006

My Thumb isn't Green!

I highly doubt that i'll ever have a green thumb since gardening isn't exactly my greatest passion... and it's FAR from a forte, but yesterday after work I bought a fuchsia flower. They are annuals (thus don't come back the following year) and I'm still trying to figure out is they like the sun or the shade more. Anywys, the picture beside is exactly how my plant looks, only probably not as healthy... it only has two blossoms on it. I call my plant 'fuchsia baby' cuz i wanted to give it a name, but not actually name it since it's not an animal. lol. Fuchsia Baby is the first flower I have officially bought for myself, although I have been given many little trees as a child that have all died. I don't know if I have what it takes to take care of Fuchsia Baby, but we shall see.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lol interesting plant