Wednesday, June 21, 2006

I like to SLEEP

mmmmm... lately life has been a lot about work. Wake up, go to work, come home, sleep, wake up, go to work, come home, sleep.... Amazingly I am getting the least amount of sleep ever. Honestly, I am soooo tired from waking up at 4:45am every day!! I just can't get my regular 8-10 hours of beautiful sleep since going to bed around 9:00pm is just sad - plus it's still light out and that just doesn't help (lol - tacky! It's not even dusk!)

Anyways, today is a day off from work. It feels great being able to sleep in all the way to nine o'clock! (techincally that's four hours more than usual, thus it seems crazy!) wow... my like is pathetic! But i'm not going to think about that. Today is about laughing in my bro's face b/c he has an exam (it's exam week for h.s.ers)... nawwww... not really. It's about doing absolutely nothing! I'm not even shopping today! (*gaps*) - scandelous, I know. But maybe i'll go work on that tan! ta ta!

1 comment:

Souki said...

haha my schedule is like that too =p. Work, sleep...day off..sleep..work!