Thursday, June 29, 2006

Graduation

Fellow high schooler friends, one year ago on today, june 29th, we graduated from PETHS.
Is this where you thought you would be? It may have only been one year, and i'm pretty much happy with the past 360 something days... Call me in another year and we'll see if i'm still as pleased.

I had this really wacky idea a few days ago about how I wanted to spend tonight. I thought it would be super awesome if I reinacted what we had done a year ago tonight, with the same people of course. (aka bubble tea, games, and bowling). My thought was that every year on june 29th, we do that and thus we could be starting a little tradition. Cool plan... except that I have to work 2mora, and staying out that late isn't a good idea. Plus nobody else has gone for the plan and I can't even remember everyone I hung out with that night.

Happy one year anniversary of graduation!

1 comment:

bio-hazerd said...

Yay... I spose. I'm just happy high school's done with.