Saturday, June 17, 2006

Recent Philosophizing

My cherished readers,
Lately I have had many thoughts about the world I would like to share with you. First of all, when you make a mistake (me and paws' accident) there is a lot of trouble involved in making up for it, but it is worth it and needs to be done in order to move on.

Secondly, I have learned from working so far that shopping is not for everyone. I was meant to shop in life, and I love it so much, but some people out there (mostly guys) were not meant to be shoppers. This is fine b/c not everyone can be a shopper and live like myself. I'm just saying that those who are not shoppers, should not harass the innocent workers of a store for something they have little control over. If you are not meant to shop... DO IT ONLINE!

Thirdly, shopping is so much more than spending money and looking at clothes/accessories(...). When I shop, I learn so much from my friends. We share secrets we have learned, we tell each other about our lives, and we philosophize. We come to terms with how the world works by hearing the stories of others and relating them to our own. Thus shopping really is so much more than I make it seem, it's a revelational experience (at least for myself). Today I went shopping with Sharon at super awesome far mall (VM). Only bought a tank top and lunch, but she helped me come to terms with some stuff and I hope I helped her in a small way too.

2 comments:

magmers said...

hey hun....shopping with you always makes me feel better and i always hope it does the same. can not wait till your return to ottawa so we can have some more us time to shop...

bio-hazerd said...

lol. you haven't changed. nor should you anyway. =)