Friday, June 30, 2006

The Lazy-Brilliant Kind

I kinda knew I had made 'the list' by looking at my grades and such but today I received a letter from my school informing my that I made the all important, prestigious 'Dean's Honor List'. I'm sure some other readers probably made the list too, but considering that my study habits have not changed since high school, some of you might be shocked by such news. I think my ottawa friends found me to be quite a bit studious and nerdy. Yet compared to my GTAer friends, I hardly ever study and probably seem like a total slacker... a slacker that shops A LOT! lol. There are probably a few people out there who wouldn't think I would make this list and doubt that I ever made the honor role in school, and there are probably others who would never have doubted this accomplishment and think I'm a workaholic. Whichever view you have taken in the past probably needs some fixing. The truth is that I am both a super studious nerd and a lazy dumb blonde.

No comments: