Wednesday, June 07, 2006

*insert your fav. swear word here!*

K, so my parents really wanted me to get a job. I half tried, mostly to have something to do, cuz trying meant I could go shopping at the same time. I never thought that any of my attempts would actually lead to anything. Curses! Now I have a job and have to do manual labour! Like seriously!*insert your fav. swear word here!*. I knew I needed a job to pay for my lifestyle, but I was so happy not having one and being able to do whatever I wanted whenever I wanted to. ggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr... I guess bad things do happen b/c of 666. lol. All I have to say is that I'm working now and I'll actually have to make plans around this. meh. At least now I'll have money to waste if I decide to go down to Montréal with my m-ham friends.
I CAN'T BELIEVE I ACTUALLY GOT THE JOB!

No comments: