Monday, June 05, 2006

Going Through Old Films...

If I wrote an entry every single time I went shopping, some of you would probably die of boredom or would be seriously freaked out about me. While I have been keeping up with my shopping habits, I just haven't been writing down each adventure.

Lately my bro and I have been looking through all these old movies that my parents made from 1992-1996 with our old camera. They feature footage of us at school concerts, major holidays and birthdays, or just on vacation. The picture on the side is of me (with my bro in the back) in 1994 on Christmas eve as we were headed down the stairs to leave out milk & cookies for Santa and a carrot for his reindeer. When I found this particular part of the film, I stopped it and realised how little I really changed. My hair is like in the exact same style, although it was much more naturally blonde back then. lol. To me at least I look the same, just older now. Ry on the other hand looks completely different! Whatever though! I thought you just might like to see an older pic of me instead of what I look like at this second.