Monday, June 12, 2006

How Early Did You Wake Up?

My first week was evil! I worked 10 hours a day. This week of work isn't so bad, only 8 hours per day. It actually seems like nothing right now. lol. Today was my first eight hours and by the end, I was like, "wow! I get to come home so soon!" YES! However, this shift means I have to start my day earlier. Really REALLY Early!!!! I start work at six a.m!! Meaning I have to be awake by at least four fifty. THAT'S INSANE! I'm sooo not a morning person! All I have to say is that at least there is like no traffic at that time... lol. So yah, I work from six until two. Meaning I get off at a good time but I have to wake up while it's still kinda dark. not too cool. meh.

1 comment:

Souki said...

6-2pm?!
why so early? why not 9-5 or something. anyway hiiiii...work is tiring me out as well!