Thursday, July 06, 2006

Interests

I never really thought my interests were that bad. I enjoy blaring my Green Day music and shopping at regular teen clothing stores... but lately I feel like my parents are either also into the same things as me (eeewwwwww...) or are using so psychological effort to get me to change my interests. First off, when I was blaring Boulevard Of Broken Dreams last night while doing my hair, I turned it off when I was done and my mom asks me why I turned it off, cuz it's a good song... I'm like, I know it's a good song, but you are not suppose to like it! grrrr... Secondly, my dad, although he has always shopped at stores for youth as opposed to old-dad-type-stores, came home (after alice called me to tell me about the awesome sale) and told me that there was an awesome sale at the mall. Turns out he bought all this stuff from Bluenotes! NOOOO!!!! Plus he shops at AE all the time! WHAT IS GOING ON WITH THIS WORLD? ggrrrrrr.... so my dad likes my clothing stores and my mom likes my music.... that's not suppose to happen!!

We all know what a shopper I am. So when both Tacky and my dad told me about the sale (especially at bluenotes) my mom drove me to the mall and we went shopping there that night... I had to work the next day, but you can be sure that I went back after work to see if I could find anything else.... lol... sadness! We did buy a lot of stuff too... yah!

No comments: