Thursday, April 26, 2007

POST 420

Packing up my room was much more fun than I thought it would be - Even though it took two hours to get everything off my walls. No joke. My poor walls are very blank... it is really boring in here now. In fact, I think the insane amount of decorations was actually inspiring (not in the making me get more work done way because I still am motivated, but in the cheery, exciting way). So, what have I done this week. You will be shocked at really how little I did: monday I watched a lot of The Office (season two), tuesday I packed a little and took down all the posters, then went on an adventure with Beckie to the middle of nowhere (it was a little sketchy walking on the side of the highway, but it made for good conversation)... in fact we got honked at! Wednesday I finished Sex and the City (season three) and then went out with some friends for a really nice dinner, followed by some very late night shopping... bless shoppers for being open so late. ha ha. Anyways, today I made a really pretty card for my friend's birthday that is coming up (also a good way to waste time)... then tonight the plan is to go out dancing. I feel bad for my poor roommates who still have exams...
Oddly two of my marks are ready posted online. Two A's. Excellent. One was in spanish... in which we all know I desearved an A+, and the other was in linguistics (quite a shocker... but I'm thinking that the whole class must have failed because he bumped our marks up by 10 percent [that has never happened to me] so that I got 101.5 percent!!)... however, this does justify why I was tutoring my friends in that class. lol... anyways, I would be shocked if I got any more As, I'm expecting three Bs to appear soon.

1 comment: