Monday, April 16, 2007

Post 415 + More Snow

This morning the patter of rain on my window awoke me. Alas, I realized later that it was actually snow. This must be the latest in the year that it has snowed in a few years. I don't think this acceptable! lol, I'm still shocked that there is snow outside waiting for me. boo.

Tengo un examen en Espanol hoy. No quiero estudiar. He estudiado mucho ayer, pero no mucho anteayer. <-- LOOK! Practice! Now I can ignore Spanish a little longer. lol. I swear, it's so painful memorizing irregular verbs. But perhaps more fun then memorizing dates and facts for the french history/culture exam that I have tomorrow... which btw, I haven't actually started to study for yet and will not until after Spanish exam... (thus, tonight after dinner) tsk tsk. Well, I'm not totally screwed as I did spent Saturday re-writing all my notes from that class. At least I have a general idea of what happened now. meh.

Mmmm... maybe I should get on that studying... sounds like a terribly boring plan. ggrrr.... I'm so brain dead already. Boo those who are already done.

No comments: