Monday, April 23, 2007

La Fin Est Toujours Triste.

Officially done this year at university. Impressive. Now I have a little break before I get picked up my the parents. I feel bad for my other roommates that are still going through torture with exams. In fact, I wish everyone who hasn't finished yet good luck.
So, tomorrow morning I have a meeting about my program, then I don't know what I shall do. I guess we shall see where I end up. Wednesday I have a dinner thing to go to with friends, then I think I am going out dancing with other friends on Thursday. I guess I'll be home soon enough. Sadly I really don't want to leave here, but recent developments have made me also really want to go home. I think packing is going to be a little painful... but also fun cuz I like to organize my things! lol. Anyways, life is beautiful right now... I have no school work to do... I could do anything I want. This is the week of freedom. (Let's just see how I waste it).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

=P

my bad.

but i still think you're awesome.