Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Post #411

No, there is no second meaning to this blog title, I just don't happen to be feeling very creative right now. Actually, I'm feeling exhausted and just want to sit here and do nothing.... which gets kinda boring after a while, so I don't recommend it. Today I had a presentation en espanol et un examen de mi-session en immersion. Je répète encore que ce n'est pas un cours d'immersion, mais un cours sur le programme d'immersion. lol. So with that last thing done, I have officially finished one of my classes... then I just need to hand in a project tomorrow to be finished a second class. Thus as of tomorrow afternoon I'll only have three classes to worry about... probably none of which will get much attention this weekend. ha ha. Nyways, just wanted to say that I got the summer bursary deal, so I'm headed off to Québec pour l'été avec mes amis. Je suis excitée!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

tres bon. j'excite pour tu.

Shannyn said...

sammy... that is some very bad french! .. you must say "Je suis excité pour toi"