Friday, April 06, 2007

Snow Is Sooo Uncool!

Right now I am sitting on my bed in my parents' house. Yesterday and today were a little crazy. First of all, yesterday I had a morning class at 10:00am, then rushed to the mall to by a birthday present for Alice... followed by rushing off for lunch and class at 1:00, where I had to hand in my last project. That felt very good. Thankfully my teacher let us out really early because it was my last class with him, so then I went back to rez and packed everything up before heading off to my last class. From there I train-ed it home... which was actually fun because I was with my friend from Spanish class, and I helped her with her french homework.. lol, I looked so pro. Our train was delayed almost an hour, so I didn't make it home until midnight. grrr... Then today I could have sworn Alice told me she was at P-Mall... which I headed off to after lunch, and after circling the parking lot with no luck of a parking space, I called her to ask, and then realized she was actually at FMP. oops. I felt stupid for mixing the two up. ha ha. Worse still I had forgotten her bday present at my house. Anyways, I finally met up with her for some shopping, bubble teaing and more shopping. ha ha... I was getting rather shocked that we hadn't seen anyone we knew yet, but sure enough we end up running into a dude from our high school and talk with him for a while. Eventually we headed home.... and I forgot to buy some chocolate for her brother's school fundraiser which I said I would do. Some days we would all lose our heads if they were not attached.
Driving into town was so peaceful tonight. Everything had a light layer of snow... there were few cars to be seen, and it looked like a postcard for a perfect christmas. ... then I realize, it's almost Easter... and that is weird. I don't like this snow thing.... it's creepy! I vote real summer starts NOW!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

who did you talk to from high school? and are you still in s-ville now?