Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Working

Haven't posted in a long time. If you lived here you would know why. Anyways, I had my first day back at work aujourd'hui. It was more painful than I expected... even with my scary supervisor off for the day! Grrr... I had to deal with newbs. Patience being seriously tested.... especially when one barely speaks English. When I talk to him, he gets all scared and has no idea what I am saying. This might be because lots of people think that I talk fast. I don't really think that I do, but I certainly do to someone who's first language is not English. Also, I tend to want to make things look perfect, but when my manager tells me to move things over and over again, I start to get a little frustrated. When I put something on a shelf, I make it look nice, but then I am told (sometimes less than an hour later) that it has to be moved. OMG! So then I go and move it... but by the third time, I really lack the will power to make it look as nice as it did the first time.
I am so tired. I hope your summers are going well.

No comments: