Friday, April 20, 2007

Groundhog Sighting

It is really nice outside! Today Maggie saw a groundhog. I am jealous. However, this does mean that it is spring. yay! On the other hand, it means that I want to go out and spend time outside. This is not a good idea, as I still have one exam looming in the back of my mind. Anyways, today Maggie and I are going out for French Fries at this place that she claims has the best ones. Then later I am coming back to clean my room for another study group. You can't imagine what my room has been like the past two days. My friends from class are constantly over studying with me... which I love on the one hand because it keeps me studying in a fun way, but on the other hand, I don't study the best with all these people because we go at different paces. Ciela and I study very well together because we both totally get the material and can help each other equally with the problems... but the other girls are so lost and I feel like it's just me tutoring them, instead of us studying together. Don't get me wrong, there is nothing wrong with that, especially when they bring me treats as some sort of study food/payment, but still, some people I do not have enough patience for. Anyways, I am afraid of if I continue I might saw something mean. So, hope you all enjoy the nice weather!!