Saturday, April 21, 2007

The Night Before My Last Exam

Experiment: I have made study notes for my exam earlier this week but haven't really study off them yet. This whole time I have been having people over to my house to "tutor" them. (Technically I am not a tutor so much as a study-buddy, but with this group of people it's really just me teaching them what to do). Since I have been helping all the people without actually studying from my notes... do you think I will pass my exam tomorrow? Clearly I know what I am doing if I am able to help my classmates, but on the other hand, is that enough? Of course I am going to be spending a lot of time tonight studying on my own, but because I have another study party in a few minutes that probably will last late into the night, the chances that I will get to study as much as I normally would are slim. The experiment is going to be whether doing the problems over and over with my friends and teaching them (and in some cases learning with them) is going to be enough. We shall see.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you will do great...oh can't hunt for groundhogs this week did something to my tooth and going home wednesday moring till thursday morning to get it fixed

Anonymous said...

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!