Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Studyholic

One exam left. That's pretty lucky compared to most of my friends... sadly it's not until Sunday. Normally I would be out shopping in my time off between exams, but this time I am super studious... basically I have been studying all the time. Craig and I wake up every morning and study until lunch. The only reason why I am not studying now is because I'm on study lunch break and have to clean my room for study party this afternoon.
On to the other thing on my mind... I have to say I was a little shocked about the VT shooting. It scared me a little at first, being on campus and all... but I do feel safe here. If I have ever made someone feel terrible about themselves, I am sorry. I think I want to become a more friendly person, to make people feel less alone. But I don't really have that kind of personality... I'm not exactly super outgoing... and while I have known certain people I really could have been kinder to, sometimes I am not that strong. Anyways, my heart goes out to the families involved. I can't believe what has happened.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you'll ace it! :-)