Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Second Last Day Of Classes!

ACK! I'm so sick of this snow. It was weird when I went home, but as it is still snowing, it is starting to just suck. When I got back up here yesterday it snowed a little bit on my way back to rez, and then today it was snowing on my way to class. Although it is really pretty because it's not too cold, I still wish the weather would just go back to normal. Has the world forgotten that it is spring?!? Grrr.
I just got back from a nice lunch with Ciela. We always have such deep conversations about our respective homes. lol. This was after my one and only class today. (*smile*), no more linguistiques!! Woot! Before class I hung out with Juliane, (same girl who asked me for help on the last assignment.); she is not at all like she may be perceived. So I am planning a massive study party for that class. Should be fun. Adios!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

it was actually sunny today here in markham. but weather guy says we're getting an inch of snow this thursday. thats just NAASTY!