Sunday, March 04, 2007

Something Different?!

First of all, I'm sorry for not blogging lately, I had some things to deal with that are still bothering me... like my poor broken baby. Yea, that has been on my mind 24/7. It may have been the reason I haven't done anything lately and never felt like saying much. Oh well, something fun finally happened since coming back here - and I don't mean some of the kick-ass midterm grades I got! (two 85s and a 95!... and a 68... but we can ignore that one.) So yea, yesterday no homework got done, that was okay as I got to hang out with friends. First I went to Maggie's house were Beckie dyed my hair... did you notice a difference??!?! ha ha! I love it! Thanks a ton Beckie! Anyways, then Maggie, Craig and I went to the Cabin... which was good... but there really wasn't anyone there - strange... so we ended up leaving pretty early to have a super fun dance party in my room. ha ha. Great night!
-BTW, Maggie doesn't think that coloring my hair brown made me any smarter... shame.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ITS ALL GOOD SHAN! :)

Anonymous said...

awwww i wish i could get marks like that! *jealous*

oh, any news of the baby?