Thursday, February 22, 2007

It's lent again... no more ice cream

Reading week is not going perfectly as planned... Tuesday was actually laundry day... Wednesday was fun, and now i'm being snowed in on Thursday. arrg. So yea, yesterday Jenny and I went to a sandy lion sticker outlet store. Amazing! Something told me to buy stickers... and I did.... spent 11 dollars on stickers! Insane! ha ha. Then we went clothing shopping... Jenny got some things but I held back. The deals were not good enough! ha ha. In total, Jenny and I went to three malls yesterday... plus the sticker place! ha ha... that is mad skill! We both stared at the animals in all three pet stores for sooo long. We fell in love with a cat that we both wanted... and there was an adorable guinea pig and some dwarf hamsters I could have taken home with me if my parents allowed other pets. Grr! They are sooo cute! Anyways, for dinner we met up with Sharon and Henry at Pickle Barrel. yummy! Followed of course by more shopping. Afterwards we were trying to think of somewhere to go, but realized we were stuck in the middle of nowhere! GRR! I hate this town sometimes and which we could have just gone downtown. oh well. Hopefully tomorrrow will be fun with Tacky!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

shopping at three malls and now you are snowed in..ahh that sucks...i am back in ottawa and refusing to cave again on the ice cream thing...missing you lots and beckie wants to help you with your hair to so u are coming to my house on sunday...

Anonymous said...

haha today turned out to be quite eventful. I miss you already! haha too bad i have so much hwk, otherwise, 4 hr phone calls would be awesome! =P