Monday, March 26, 2007

The Great Project Cram

Weekend was pretty okay. Friday night Craig and I went to Heather's to watch remember the titans, as Heather and I were pretty shocked that he had never seen it. Saturday morning I spent working on my very pretty poster. It's good now, but it could be so much better .... I just don't know how. Maybe if I haven't screwed it up before I hand it in then I will take a picture of it. Sunday, Danielle came over to work on that project, when she left Maggie and I had a long fight, and I definitely said some things I should not have. I just need to learn to keep my mouth closed - lol, Tacky, I still haven't learned that one...

Okay, wanna know something uber creepy that I discovered yesterday? Tacky's bday and Ciela's bday are the same day (it's coming up soon too!) and if you rearrange the letters in their names you get the other's name. Ciela = Alice. lol. Okay, that's not the weirdest part - yes they have the same letters, the same birthday and are the same age, but it's gets weirder. Ciela's best friend is Leslie, Tacky is mine. Do you want to know Leslie's birthday? Same day as mine. .... wow. Yea....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lolz, we must be each other's twins in some weird, parallel universe =P