Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Free Coffee! It's my lucky day!

Today is turning out to be such a good day! :) Haven't had to many of those in a while... Yesterday was pretty good too though. Anyways, today I only had one class, in which almost all my friends are in, plus I won a free coffee from Tim Hortons! That's like the first time I won anything. Afterwards I hung out with Ciela for lunch and much discussion. On my way back home I ran into two more people I knew... it's starting to get creepy that everywhere I go on campus I see people I know. Anyways, now I need to finish my essay thing... so I'm off to go do work.
Btw - c'est la fête de ma cousine aujord'hui! Ceci est la première fois que j'ai eu la chance de lui dire bonne fête dans mes 19 ans. Ca c'est triste! Tous le monde devrait savoir que j'admire mes cousins d'une distance (même si je ne dirai jamais cela en anglais) depuis quelques ans mais j'ai réussi a en contacter une récement donc je suis plus que contente.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OOooooooohhh coffay.