Saturday, March 31, 2007

Homework Prince, Please Rescue Me!

Despite clearly stating that I needed to lock myself in my room this weekend, last night was great! Heather, Craig and I went for bubble tea... I'm still wondering why I got both jelly and tapioca pears in mine when I only asked for the latter. OH well! It was interesting having them both in there. Meh, afterwards we left and bought popcorn + pop for a movie night. Ending up watching Home Alone II... which equals the first Home Alone for sure. Movie makers should learn from it because it's one of the few sequals that don't suck. Anyways, I love that movie, but sadly we didn't get to watch the end because my dvd screwed up. grrr.... now we will never know if sweet Kevin finds his family in time for christmas! ha ha, but we made it far enough to know that the bad guys we caught. Which restored my morals of course. After the movie (around 2am,) Craig went to bed, but Heather and I stayed up and talked... and talked... and talked some more, until I realized it was nearing 7am! Yup... just sat in my room and talked for hours. I have actually never seen the sun rise without falling asleep first. I was midly impressed with myself... although I thought that my first all nighter would have been due to school work. OH well, this was way more fun!!! I just thought you would like to know I had my first all nighter.... lol.

No comments: