Saturday, March 17, 2007

Stick on tattoos are the coolest!

Happy St. Patrick's DAY!
You can't really tell in this picture b/c it is small, but I have some fake tattoos on my wrist and cheat of clovers to celebrate. Sadly I am not wearing green, but that's mostly because this is a new top, but also because of all the painful years in my childhood of being forced to wear green on this day. I was always embarrassed for some reason to wear green, so today I'm keeping it real with blue!
Last night was lots of fun... Craig and I had a midnight adventure on campus as a conclusion to what started as a super fun dance party, although neither one of us danced... so it later progressed into us just sitting around. lameness. Sadly of late we haven't been dancing at these super fun dance parties... and we really need to find something to do instead, because they are getting unspecial. We seem to have one almost every week!
Anyways, people are getting excited as school is almost over, but I can't seem to see an end in sight. From where I stand I still have two midterms, one small assignement, two presentations (one major, one minor), two essays, and one major project. Only upon completition of those will I get to study for exams.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is a bit late but... happy st. patrick's day shannon! may you have plenty of luck today in whatever! :-D

Anonymous said...

happy st.patty's day sorry about the you know what...oh i updated