Thursday, March 15, 2007

The big 400!!

This is my blog's 400th birthday. Impressive.
So my brother and his friend came up Monday afternoon for march break. After a two hour delay with their transportation due to the derailment of a train in front of them, they finally made it to my house only to be shocked and scared at the mess I live in. Not that it's really my fault, I just have one really messy roommate who doesn't clean. They were equally amazed that we have no cups, plates or anything to eat with in our kitchen, as they are all in messy roommate's room. wow. Anyways, as I had class after I picked them up from the train station, I left them alone to wonder the city. Then later Monday night was spent playing pool and watching saving private ryan. Tuesday Ry and Nicholas went to Carlton and hung out with Nick's family and even went to a class. ha ha. Later Maggie came over and the four of us wondered downtown again... without my success in finding something super fun to do. Wednesday Nick went to quantum physics at Carlton then the boys went to the war museum. Sounds like I got a lot of work done in their absence... nope - Maggie and I started to watch a movie when I was finished class. Later on we all went out for dinner in the market and more beavertails. yummy! Followed by more pool and air hockey that night.
So now they are about to leave and I am super tired. Sadly I'm going to have a painful weekend ahead of me as Saturday is st. Patrick's day, but I have an essay and midterm on Monday (essay finished but needs revision) while midterm hasn't started to be studied for, and a essay/synthesis due Wednesday that I haven't even started! boooo.

No comments: