Wednesday, March 21, 2007

First Day of Spring! Yipee!

Today was a rather interesting day. While eating breakfast this morning an older male student came up to me and sat across from me in the lounge / sofa area and started randomly talking to me about what he had supposedly done this morning. It was a rather detailed story about his efforts to see the sun rise this morning. While I believed it at the time, I walked away thinking it was probably all b.s. -lol.
Classes were dull as usual... later Craig and I went to the gym, but left during a fire alarm. Afterwards I started making letters for an amazing poster I have to make for a presentation next week. I can't believe how much time I am putting it in... and it's looks like nothing right now! Grrr. Honestly I spent 3-4 hours today, and all the results can be held in my hand. That's just a little depressing. Although I must say that I think what I have done looks really cool. Hope my groupmate thinks so too.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hurrah for warmer weather!

Anonymous said...

lol, he was hitting on you!! =P