Friday, March 09, 2007

Post 399 ~ Before a very long weekend...

Wow... next post will be a big one... a milestone in fact. I think I remember starting this blog seriously wondering how long I would be able to keep it up. Wow, that was quite a long time ago. grade 11? or twelve? I don't even remember... but it's been quite some time. ha ha.
Anyways, today is the beginning of a busy weekend. Tonight I promised a friend I would go see a play she wrote and directed... so I'm going to that with some other friends, then Craig and I are having a super fun dance party when I get home. ha ha. We have been adding to our terrible music collection lately... I must say that we have some pretty crappy songs on the list now. lol. Somehow I need to find the time to get other homework done, even though I have most of the weekend. Sunday however is going to be dedicated to the cleaning of this uber messy apartment so my brother and his friend don't have to sleep in filth. Yea, they will be coming up next week for a couple of days. Which reminds me of how much I miss march break. ggrrr....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

party down baby!!!!111