Friday, December 01, 2006

Snowy

Today is the first day of December. I woke up this morning to a beautiful snowy wonderland. Of course two seconds later I started to hate it... cuz I had to go all the way across campus to get to class. ggrrrr... ha ha. By the time my class had ended, it had started to hail. The snow was wet, so I was pretty happy with the whole idea of hail bouncing off me. lol. Anyways, when my next class ended it had started to rain. Rain is the worst. I can take the cold over the rain! I am always reminded of the wicked witch of the west who melts when she gets water poured on her. That's me! I melt! ha ha.

Anyways, after classes Craig and I went to Maggie's house to hang out with her, Becky and Dave. Yummy pizza hut, and Becky and I teamed up in the music seen it game. We came in third place... cuz you so know that I have no music knowledge! Getting to her house was hell in the rain... and we ended up walking home... i am very wet. of well... nice warm shower tomorrow and then tons of homework!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you could've come back up stairs and slept over...plus you spelled beckie wrong and if she sees that she will be pissed off