Saturday, December 09, 2006

New Angle.

So... this is me really not wanting to study. I am faced with the hardest exam of my life (so far), and that seems to make me want to study less. Of all courses, this is the one I need to study for the most. Grrr... I can't seem to gather up the will power to study. Maybe I'm just all studied out. Honestly I have the drive to study for my next exam more than for this one. Ha ha, maybe that's because this one is too hard!
Meh. I just want to go home without actually going home. I wish it was possible to go home without seeing family. Except of course my awesome brother... whom I miss! Aww... I am already dreaming of everything I am going to do when I get home... and of course it involves spending very little time actually in my house! There are certain people I HAVE to see! (namely Tacky, Heather, and Sharon). There are also tons of others I miss and better get the chance to see also!
So addicted to The Fray right now! Been playing "how to save a life" and "over my head" like a million times all week! ha ha. Sadly I can't relate to either of them... but I want to say to those that can that you are not losing me!