Tuesday, December 12, 2006

SH-SH-SHOPPING!

Yesterday I had my second last exam. I finished it pretty early then went shopping with Craig! (both grocery and regular shopping!) When we got back we went on music downloading sprees! When to bed a little early with a headache, and woke up this morning bright and early! Got an early start to my day by actually going to the gym by myself! (Felt pretty proud I actually went, even though I wasn't there very long...) Anyways, then I went to visit Maggie at the mall... then got bored and found out that Heather was free... so went over to her house and we went shopping for her brother! He he, then we went for beavertails... Heather made friends with some cute little birds, but I found out that she was discriminating against the bigger birds... tsk tsk.

------
While writing that, Maggie called me and asked me to help her do some more shopping, as she had just finished work... so I agreed, and went back to the mall - having nothing else to do anyways... ha ha. Anyways, the funny part is after I got home after the third time shopping today my daddy called me and told me he was having trouble finding something for my mom and he wants me to go back to the mall and look for him here. ha ha... I told him I don't think I could go to the same mall four times in one day, but this gives me a reason to go back very soon... ha ha!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

but the little birds are so much cuter. I can't help it if i'm a little shallow.

Anonymous said...

ack shannon, i've been having a rough week. I wish exams were over =(