Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Four Finals To Go!

This morning I had my last class of the semester. That felt great! Now it's exam time and I know everyone is stressed, but we don't need a repeat of last week! Please keep yourselves happy and healthy... (for those who don't know, two of my friends found themselves in the hopsital last week). Anyways, let's all try to make it through the rest of the month... well, actually it's not even a month! I'll be home in a matter of weeks! The only things that are stopping me are these four finals I have left... although as of tomorrow I'll be down to three!!! *smiles* Which reminds me... I should get back to studying.... meh.
Another good hair day?!

1 comment:

magmers said...

miss shannon i need your help to readd the links you had on my blog..i changed a few things and updated