Wednesday, December 20, 2006

First Adventure Back Home

Yesterday I woke up super early, had a shower, packed my overnight things, drove my brother to school, then went to Alice's house where I learned all about chemistry! I still remember that positive/negative real gas! ha ha... Anyways, then Alice and I bussed + subwayed downtown where I met up with Janet, wished Alice good luck on her exam, and then went to see Janet's place. By then it wasn't even near noon. Janet and I decided to go shopping... and we basically went everywhere downtown... as in we didn't stop shopping until after 4. Then we waited for Shannon and Doris to show up. Then the four of us plus Jenny and Celia went out for dinner. Not only was it very yummy, but we all learned something new about each other. We couldn't decide what to do afterwards, but Shannon and Doris had to go home. So Janet, Jenny, Celia and I went to Jenny and Celia's apartment ad hung out there. Oh card games... Bellinies and mike's combined didn't help Janet and I do well. ha ha.... then Janet and I went back to her place... watched the smurfs!! (yah... that was sooo the best!) We stayed up late talking and catching up... such a slumber party! lol.

This morning I woke up and was treated to breakfast by Janet... Thanx! But I was freaking out about being late to pick up my car from Tacky's as Janet's mother was stuck in traffic -because if I were then nobody would be there to let me get it. In the end we raced to Tacky's house, hoping to catch her mom who could let me in... but alas we must have just missed her... so I ended up actually busing back alone (ottawa people might not think that is shocking, but I hate the crazy system down here... and I will never understand it! ha ha)

Anyways, after walking home from my stop I started to do my laundry, and bake cookies. (lol - craig... I didn't burn them... plus my sink was clean enough to work with! wow.... I almost forgot what that was like...) ha ha. I love baking! I hope there are going to be more awesome adventures downtown... Tacky, we misssed you there!

No comments: