Friday, December 15, 2006

Ten lords a-leaping!

Ten days until Christmas... ha ha, not like you could tell by going outside... but the malls are alive with the shopping spirit! Exams are almost done and I am getting restless. This semester needs to end asap! (mostly so that I can go home and shop without regret of not studying... ha ha!) Plus I will finally find the time to get a haircut! Excellent! You can't really see in this picture... but as I haven't cut it since like June - I think it's really past it's due date.
Anyways, I got a mark back already. I thought it would have been a guaranteed A... alas it was only a B+. Grr. Oh well, I guess I can live with that. This semester was pretty much a disaster in terms of marks anyways...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

omg, it's the 18th,u'r coming back today!!!!! =)