Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Complaint

okay, so that's technically not what I look like RIGHT now... as I am sitting here in a huge black sweatshirt (my bro's old one - and it could probably eat me if it wanted to). But that was me like a minute ago!
Anyways, I'm like totally excited that all my midterms are finally over - (although the last one was a killer, failure for sure...). But this means that exams are right around the corner. Literally, they start next week for me! And I have 4 in one week!! Ooch! Oh, and if you were wondering, I also have two major projects due next week! Worst of all class isn't over yet! lol. Anyways, I'll be home in much less than a month. yah! I'm of course dreaming of all the good shopping and seeing tons of people that I missed last visit home. I seriously can't wait!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

awww you look so pretty in that pic!!! soooooo pretty is ur hair!

Souki said...

hha agreed. nice hair.