Friday, October 06, 2006

Pumpkin Pie Weekend

In case you didn't know. Pumpkin pie is my fav kind of pie. So that's my number one reason to be excited about this weekend. Okay, there are tons of other awesome things I can't wait for besides the pie. But there are tons of things I'm not too pleased about too. Pie is the only thing I could have that's good whether I was here or at home. That's enough about pie though.

It's thanksgiving weekend I have have a lot to be thankful for. Things that come to mind are: my cell phone, my lap top, my car, my new furniture, my school fees, my clothes, my TV... ha ha, okay there is also good friends, family and health... and my puppy. It's rare for me to sit back and realize their importance. Thankfully thanksgiving is only once a year... thinking like this might make me compassionate.

3 comments:

bio-hazerd said...

imma carve up a pumpkin do two things to it...

1. jack
2. soup

Souki said...

happy thanksgiving weekend shannon!

J.B. said...

Happy TURKEY day!